Subscribe Now

BOOK FREE WEBSITE

Author: Packers & Movers Delhi /



History Of Web Designing

It’s unbelievable that website designing doesnt have such a long history, because the Internet has not been around that long and it is only in the past decade that the Internet has exploded and become part of people’s every day lives. So, website design is still new in the grand scheme of things, but it has certainly undergone many changes over the years.
To begin with, web design was basic html, but it has since changed significantly. HTML was a basic markup language and was simple in that it allowed websites to have headings and even link to other sites. Users could simply click on the link and their browser would take them to another webpage. Of course, early in the life of the Internet there were not that many websites to visit, but it was certainly a possibility with HTML. Of course, as Boston website design became more complicated so did HTML. The markup language became more in depth and required more knowledge and skill sets to be able to handle it properly. But then, just as HTML was making its way into a really well rounded computer language capable of all kinds of things new languages like CSS, or cascading style sheets, became available.
Before HTML offered users limited involvement on the website. But, today things are different and Internet users can become very involved on a particular site thanks to other improvements like Adobe Flash and more. The web is truly getting bigger each and every day and the more users are online the more web design options become available. Now there are so many availabilty to have a personalised website of your choice and here is how you can get it done from the most popular and best designing company www.bookfreewebsite.com.
Having your own website is not a costly affair any more! Get your own website designed with Web Hosting and Domain name regsitration with your unique name at prices affordable to you.

2 comments:

Brate said...

I am a doctor, and run my own clinic. Marketing was a part that generally doctors are unaware of. I made one website using some free internet designers and free hosting sites, which I though would help me ameliorate my business and also to provide information regarding the health issues, but it doesn’t make a great difference as it was far not found on search engines. And the main problem that the major issue was that search engines filter out those websites which are designed using templates, as they never meet up the designing standards. And as a shock I came to know that I was having my website hosted in the domain having other adult-content and malicious sites, which makes my site to be considered inappropriate to be accepted by search engine algorithms. Then, I came across a website designing and marketing company named as www.medicalwebexperts.com , with which I had a contract for advertising and optimizing my website to make it google-friendly. The main problem with my website was found to be improper website coding, which resisted my website to be listed in top most search. The company did well in reconstructing my website, making it popular using SEO techniques. They also added the functionalities like education to patients, patient portals to keep track of their health, discussion board to allow every patient to express their opinions and experiences, which might help other patients. Such facilities helped my patients to interact with each other, making their life better to live. The benefits were then slowly coming into action. The trust factor and the soft corner for the doctors seemed to emerge in patients. And that was the greatest achievement for me. Website helped me getting a good sum of patients at my doorstep. Web marketing really helped my business work, making my investments in SEO worthy.

Packers & Movers Delhi said...

Thanks Brate for sharing Your Experince with us!!

Post a Comment

Blog Directory